TOP TWENTY MUST-READS

12th October, 2013

MicahProfile20A dry spell has once again swept through this little oasis of a site, and I’m left wondering how time and a flurry of deadlines escaped me yet again. For the more discerning among you, I’m sure you noted that my incessant twittering has overcompensated for my lack of updates, but last sem’s college work has left me bereft of inspiration. Thankfully, rejuvenation came in the form of a new reading list to keep me occupied during the summer. I restocked my library with titles that might be considered nondescript by some on the merit that if it’s on the shelf, it must be worth reading, right? And it is true, some of these book covers might not even garner a second look if they were next to, say, the newest celebrity autobiography. For the sake of it, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt.

*UPDATE* And that concludes our Top 20! In the merry spirit of Thanksgiving, I want to thank you all for keeping up with the weekly updates and lending your encouragement for the past 20 weeks :) I’ve had a blast compiling this list for you, as I’m sure these under-the-radar authors enjoyed their 15 minutes of fame in having their creations recognised. Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone! Don’t forget to join the poll and comment your favourite Top-20 book of the series below.

Without further adieu, here is my Top 20 reading list:

Shoutout

Previous Next All
Latest on Fri, 11:20 pm

hotrod97: Nice to see you again micah! ^ w [...]

MProse: Glad to be back!

MProse: Hello!

Recent Comments

Visitor Count

copyright 2011-2014 // micah prose

powered by mprose

347 Comments

1. You are like an angel with no wings for making this.
    (Enjoy the parks and rec ref ;3)

• I swear, that Andy is living my life. You cannot possibly understand how well-themed your joke is, especially since I’m currently chugging along with the chapters :3 so THANK YOU, Timmy for your wit.

2. Love love the series!

• Thank you, JJ!

3. So cool that you did all of this!

• Which one of these are your favourite? I’ve always been curious 😀

4. This is always a delight to read!!

• Thank you, Kariste! I almost miss getting to read something new every week. Oh well, it’s back to textbooks for the time being…

5. Hbd poe! Good job micah for this awesome artwork for the ravin’!

• Happy belated birthday, Martin Luther King as well 😉 I like to think that Poe will be the after-life of the party…I’m sure I’m not alone here!

6. POE PARTEHHHHHH
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDGAR ALLAN POE

• Felicitations to the man himself :)

7. If i could by any of these books, i’d buy crazy fashionably <3

• Want to borrow my copy? :3 I think this book is geared towards college students. I’m this close to going bonkers with my exams xP

8. Goodness gracious! What a riot! 20 weeks of crazy cool to catch up. Thanks Micah! Subway train rides seem all the more cool

• Thanks 19838! Metro rides can get rather tedious, I’m glad you managed to find a little chuckle in these bookstore finds!

9. This 20 weeks I reviewed in 3hours hahahah

• Then I must say you have greater stamina than I, Estelle. I should lend you some of these books from my library sometime. I think you’ll like Frescoed, in particular…

10. Another year, another list of accomplishments for @micahprose
    I hope you have a happy holiday and an awesome new year!

Love from oregon
    C.c

• My accomplishment extend only as far as my commenters and dear friends are happy. Have a blessed holiday in Oregon :)

Submit a Comment