COUNTING DOWN TO THE END OF THE WORLD

11th November, 2012

For someone who’s spent her entire life in school, it’s no surprise that I look upon the anticipated doomsday on Dec 21, 2012 with mild disdain. If it is destined to happen, then I am fraught with a twinge of self-pity at all the things I have not yet experienced. Nevertheless and true to form, I want to spend my hypothetical last days in a state of mild amusement.

But, you…might yet have hope. Pvt. George ‘G’ Berrish and his uncle, Sgt. Bob Loblaw are preparing to evacuate the human population as long as their names are written on The List. Are you among those who are saved? Or will you succumb to the incoming peril? You have forty days to read on and find out.

Shoutout

Previous Next All
Latest on Fri, 11:20 pm

hotrod97: Nice to see you again micah! ^ w [...]

MProse: Glad to be back!

MProse: Hello!

Recent Comments

copyright 2011-2014 // micah prose

Visitor Count

powered by mprose

104 Comments

1. Happy holidays micahhhh

• Merry Christmas/Hanukkah to you, Diana!

2. Woot i survived! Thank god you did micah :)

• Indeed, Daniel! I dodged the End of The World bullet as did you. That merits a joyous (and fattening!) holiday season :)

3. Fantastic ending. I feel like I finished reading an awesome manga and I have nothing to look forward to…

• I know exactly how you feel, Nooriko. I’ll always have a soft spot for those two, especially after all the hardship they underwent. Nevertheless I believe that they somehow made it out of their rather sticky end :)

4. hahah I’m just kicking back and enjoying my friday #tgif

• Sounds like the best way to spend the end of the world, Sofia :)

5. THE BIG DAY IS HERE

• I hid in my underground bunker in Alaska for the first two hours until I got cold. :) How did you spend your “doomsday”, Edi?

6. Why whyyyyyyy must it end this way?

• I’m afraid so, Joseph. Nevertheless I think Berrish’s fate is far more desirable than Loblaw’s since it seems the end of the world has been postponed!

7. What a fabtastic ending :))))

• Why thank you, Name* :) interesting handle, by the way…

8. A whole 40 days…let’s applaud the genius that is Miss Prose

• Awwww -blush- Carley, you shouldn’t have! Really, hats off to Pvt Berrish and Sgt Loblaw for manning the fort this whole time (40 days!) and for all of you who stayed with them this long. Hope you are all safe out there on the (last) day on Earth 😉

9. I’mma miss this post!!

• And I will miss posting, Blaine! I’m glad you all stayed with the countdown for the whole forty days :) god’s speed for any escape plans to Mars!

10. GAH sah tragic for these two!
    Oh well…is this ghe last one? Haha good luck for tomorrow ms prose! Pls be online tomorrow for emotional support <3

• I’ve been online for a while, dear. I’m alive…but barely. 😛