COUNTING DOWN TO THE END OF THE WORLD

11th November, 2012

For someone who’s spent her entire life in school, it’s no surprise that I look upon the anticipated doomsday on Dec 21, 2012 with mild disdain. If it is destined to happen, then I am fraught with a twinge of self-pity at all the things I have not yet experienced. Nevertheless and true to form, I want to spend my hypothetical last days in a state of mild amusement.

But, you…might yet have hope. Pvt. George ‘G’ Berrish and his uncle, Sgt. Bob Loblaw are preparing to evacuate the human population as long as their names are written on The List. Are you among those who are saved? Or will you succumb to the incoming peril? You have forty days to read on and find out.

Shoutout

Previous Next All
Latest on Fri, 11:20 pm

hotrod97: Nice to see you again micah! ^ w [...]

MProse: Glad to be back!

MProse: Hello!

Recent Comments

copyright 2011-2014 // micah prose

Visitor Count

powered by mprose

104 Comments

1. Nooooooo! Pvt berrishhhhhhh

• Yes Janealla, it’s the sad truth. Oh well, I console myself with the fact that we have a military men who might have a chance at rescuing us from uncertain death :)

2. OMG OMG OMG POOR BERRISH!

• Poor indeed, Harmy. Let us have a moment of silence for out disenfranchised brethren…

3. Too many funny spreads XD

• Thanks Sal! Though I doubt Berrish and Loblaw would appreciate us laughing at their expense… 😉

4. The day after tomorrow really applies in this case

• It does indeed! What measures have you taken to barricade your EOTW bunker, Adrian? For me, I brought out my mile-long roll of bubble wrap, that should do the trick!

5. Whoa look at all these days that passed? Where did all this time gooooo? TT^TT

• My sentiments exactly! This year has passed by so quickly and I’m still undecided as to whether it’s a good thing or not :) Happy holidays to you, Anon!

6. Hey where can I get a copy of these two without speech bubbles? I want to make postcards to the fam with them as a cover 😉 my nephews will love it!

Thanks-

• It’s in Agora, Jack :) I hope they do!

7. Good luck to all survivalists out there!

• I hope we all make it to the camp, Katie!

8. Omg can!’t believe end of the world is five days from now!!!

• I know, Lopez! In retrospect I realise all the things I haven’t done yet. What’s on your bucket list?

9. Bring on the end of the world
    ZOMBIE SANTA

• We’ll all be bracing ourselves, right Vivienne? :)

10. I want zbie Santaaaaaaa :)
    Nice article btw!!